
Hello, I'm Kira. Welcome to my blog! This is my first one and hopefully not my last.
Kicking 2008 out has been wonderful! I am glad to start a fresh new year. Not saying I don't appreciate the time we had 2008 but you have caused a lot of heart ache, CONFUSION, and pain but I cannot enjoy the luck, love and wonderful friends that were found in you. The start of you was rang in with me and my bff San, we have been extremely close for over five years now and being apart of that journey has felt new and amazing everyday. P.S. you all will hear tons about her in my blogs. I have been to my first college parties this year and I can truly say...they're not for me. I also found a little of who I am and what I want out of life along the way...from falling in love with someone to changing my major a total of three times. 2008 you have been a blast. Along with this blog one of my other resolutions was to start my CCC application. My school shall remain nameless. I have to start my essay and I am hoping to be done with the whole package by the end of the month. I am praying that I get in, I really need to If I want to live my life doing something I enjoy...I love Advertising.
To start 2009 off right I have decided that my resolutions shall be short and to the point. Every last one of them serves the purpose of bettering myself. I only made four so here they are:
- Start draft of CCC essay
- Start a blog
- Get back to reading I love borders!
- Train myself in positive thought and look for meaning in my life. The last resolution holds great significance to me because last year I seem to have been all negative thought with the positive things buried deep within myself. I would always bring me and bff San's relationship down a notch everyday by questioning us and she has been here for more than five years....Wouldn't that make you feel devalued? I will not repeat the same mistakes with this relationship. I tend to push people away when I think we have gotten to close. I tag them as worn out or old, tricking my mind into thinking they're no longer needed. Deep down I was really afraid that anybody I let get too close to make heart is like a ticking time bomb. I felt as If I should get rid of them before they explode and take pieces of my heart with them. San has changed all of that negative thought in me. I still feel like we have a long way to go in life and that we are only still on the first stages of our relationship. I am changing for 2009 I promise her and myself that. I am really thinking about becoming a buddist.
Well, heres to the little girl in me finding...me.

1 comments:
Keep blogging...it's good to release. I just started this new blog, but I have others, and it's just an awesome way of getting things off your chest without hurting people's feelings!
Post a Comment