Hi lovely readers!!! I'm back! So many GOOD things happening right now. A much more detailed post will be up really soon, I promise!! For now I'll just provide bullets.

• I'm in Los Angeles now!! The first half of my semester has been going extremely well!

• Loving all of the hot weather!! I just saw pictures of Chicago and I'm thanking god I left just in time.

• Sad I have to share a room with S, but hey, what can ya do!? Still hate her guts from time to time but there is no doubt I'm still very much in love with her.

•Lots of trips to huge film studios and really cool instructors with great connections!

• Oh yes, the good news! Well, I'M IN!! I will be apart of one of the biggest media companies in North America interning for a few months! They have an 85% intern retention rate. I had to go through numerous stages BEFORE the interview!!! I am SO happy! Celebration dinner this saturday with others in the semester in la program who have gotten Internships with huge companies!!

•PS I am being followed by two women I admire Yin and Yang over at http://wifeandwifeblog.com/ Check them out!!!

Sending lots of LOVE!

-Kira




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Jess said...

Wow, that is Awesome!! :)

Kira said...

Thank you Jess!!! Oh how I've missed talking to you. Im getting all my ducks in a row. I think I want to give myself three -five years til I can start trying. I just have to get my ducks in a row! How cute is your daughter??? She's one! Im so excited for you :))) LOVING her blue headband, are those feathers in her hair on your blog banner?

Post a Comment