Oh my gosh, I can't believe it's been a year since my last post! So much has changed since I've been here last. Well my darlings, lets play catch up then.
First off, I did not get hired by the last company I interned for. I got out of that circle and jumped to the competition and shall I say, it was the best move I've ever made. Not only is the pay higher but the benefits are a thousand times better and I seem to be learning a lot more. I may not be extremely perfect in this position but I feel good about where I am. I also have a lovely Condo on the lake that I will share with you all soon. I may even add some sneak peaks at the end of this post.
My niece Skylar is now two years old and is the love of my life! She makes me want to have a kid so bad BUT I know I am in no way ready for that step. I would love to be married before I give birth to a child. Speaking of being married, I am not seeing anyone as of now. I was seeing a very intelligent, cute, sweet girl in LA...or so I thought. She turned out to be in love with her best friend. That was a really sticky situation because she was not a bad person and I just happened to figure it out. She was so much fun to hangout with and the sex was AHmazing. We had a heated argument and I decided at that point, it was best that we no longer speak. She seemed to want me to still be interested and I wasn't, I didn't feel anything for her anymore. She will always be a part of a fun chapter in my life. I've learned throughout my life that you can't keep people like that in your life, it drains you.
Dating wise, I've seen a few girls and since I've been back home but I have yet to feel that spark with anyone. It's just really hard to meet the type of girl that I like (Fem, Fit and Educated). Truthfully, I don't know how to meet the kind of girls I like, its hard. Most people don't even know I'm gay. Partially because I have yet to fully come out to everyone, just a few close friends. I think it's mostly because I have a feminine appearance and not that stereotypical lesbian look. I figured I should be more involved in the gay community more to meet women and support causes that are close to my heart. Tuesday, I will be attending the March For Marriage Equality in Springfield, IL. Who knows, I may run into my wife there haha. Well I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
PS.. I've added a few pictures below to catch you all up on my life...enjoy!
PPS.. More pics of my place coming soon when it's finished!!
![]() |
| On my way to dinner for my 24th birthday party. |
![]() |
| My niece Skylar and I for her christening. |
![]() |
| Sunrise and the lake outside of my bedroom window. |
![]() |
| Outside of my house. |
![]() |
| Ashley queen bed with Ralph Lauren pillows and sheets. |
![]() |
| My Kate Spade themed bathroom! |







0 comments:
Post a Comment