Well Blogland I am happy to report that I have given up on NewYears resolutions! They just don't work. People who make resolutions only tie there hands behind their backs for the first night, the resolution is DOA. I have chosen a better route for 2010 the "Year of ME!!!!". I have came up with wishes instead of going on a complete rant of people that make me sick and how all the bullshits gonna change, and people no longer being here...all that is complete BULLSHIT!! 2010 the "Year of ME!!!!" I'm gonna go for what I want, stalling myself for noone and making me #1 again. I can't spend my whole life with me on the back burner anymore. WARNING: If anyone feels that they can't handle the "Year of ME!!!" please exit to the left.
As for my wishes I will let you know a couple or so....
• I wish in 2010 to be more successful than I was in 2009.
• I wish in 2010 for me not to lose my kind, giving heart and I'm still open to forgiving so quickly.
• I wish in 2010 you'd wake up. I'm not gonna stay here that much longer while you figure things out. I promise you're my souls reason to grow. My hearts reason to beat. I'm tired of fighting for that. I know what I want and it's you. Noah said it best: "...I want you. I want all of you, for ever, you and me, every day. Will you do something for me, please? Just picture your life for me? 30 years from now, 40 years from now? What's it look like?"

That's all for now bloggies! Happy NewYear 2010!!!






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment