I have been having very weird, surreal, and constant dreams of winning the lottery. I've never really played since it's been legal for me to gamble. I do consider myself a lucky person because I put out more good karma than bad, and I don't even try to accumulate karma points! I think Im just naturally meant to be a giving soul. Giving feels much better to me, making others happy and smile, even if that person can be a total bitch toward anybody in their path. ( I have been known to attract mean people to me) I still love them especially if I have connected with them on a deeper level of friendship. I tend to look past the anger in people and see whats really going on in their souls. Some of my best friends have been tagged as some of the most mean, nasty people but I still love them all.
Seeing as that I am visualizing my lottery win I thought I'd let you all in on what I would do with some of the money. Two childrens charities are near and dear to my heart; the first being St. Judes childrens research hospital. St. Judes does honorable work helping families who can't afford their childs cancer treatments so they take on the cases free of charge! I would love to help this incredible hospital. You can too all you have to do is go to www.stjude.org/donate. Another childrens charity that I love is called Caylees Hope. A little girl named Caylee was diagnosed way too late with Acute Myeloid Luekemia and died at the tender age of five. Her symptoms resembled those of the flu so doctors didnt test for cancer until it was too late. Her charity is in place to provide awarness of childhood cancers and push for testing instead of diagnosing something as serious as cancer in a child as a common cold or flu. I would really love to get involved with these charities that save the lives of children. You may never know when you might need this type of help. To donate to Caylee's Hope go to http://www.cayleeshope.com/.
With 5.2 million dollars I would definatley take care of the love of my life, for life, HB. (I guess that could be her blog name even though she has a blogger.) I would give my mom everything she needs to insure she never has to work again, and I would definelty build myself a nice nest egg. I want to invest in businesses and finance blockbuster films. Of course I would make my own dream come true by opening my production studio and finally putting my life plan into place. It would be much easier since, yes, I won the lottery. No doubt that I would continue going to school and get my masters degree. I would also have enough money to travel. I love to travel!!!! The first place I would go is to Paris, France. I would explore Europe to my hearts desire then take Copenhagen by storm! You know why? Because yes, you heard right I won the lottery. Okay thats all for now, Im gonna continue to manifest and complete twenty hours of undergrad homework (Sigh)

0 comments:

Post a Comment