Hi readers!
  • Im sorry it has been so long since I've blogged but life has been so hectic lately. I think I'll bullet point this post up today, but I promise details later!
  • NO more nanny job! Not that I didn't love my boy, his mom was just horrible at disciplining him. I refuse to sit for a mother who refuses to talk to her son about throwing things at me. He was 12 years old for god's sake! I miss him so much everyday, besides being a brat (just like I was at 12) I enjoyed our time and talking to him!
  • I was able to finish off the semester with all A's....and two B's :( One instructor just drove me up the wall! She was horrible and I look forward to never taking her course again. She was late EVERY day and cancelled at least five classes and one BIG project. She decided the last week of class to change her grading scale, which is totally illegal. Seeing as how instructors stick together, the bitch was able to get away with it! Which leads me to the next bullet point.
  • IM GRADUATING IN DECEMBER!!!! I am so glad to be leaving Columbia, kind of. I mean I loveeeee the classes and all of the work we get to do but this these past two semesters make me want to pull my hair out. I still plan on going to grad school though, where I will be going is the issue now. Not to mention the GRE, I have to chant to myself everyday "I will past the math section with a 650, I will past the math section with a 650, I will past the math section with a 650" :(
  • This semester I was lucky enough to get an internship at a really cool commercial production company, and I am in love with this place! K a friend I worked for promoting her documentary she created about the LGBT community and what the bible really says, came through for me. I feel so blessed by the universe to know her. She's so sweet and is happily coupled with another awesome woman, they are so cute.
  • Oh yea, did I mention that IM GOING TO LA?!?! Yes, yours truly has been accepted into the (announcer voice) 'Semester in LA' Program! I worked my ass off this semester to get there. My love is also going but she's super duper smart, 3.9 GPA, a brilliant writer and drop dead gorgeous to boot. Who would be crazy enough not to accept her? Do I sound bias? ^.^
  • I still read all of the TTC mommy blogs like crazy. I feel like I know everyone I follow. I cry a little when the mamas receive a BFP. I just want to let them know how much of an inspiration they are to me. Eight to nine years from now I can only hope to be where they are. Hopefully, equal marriage will be widespread by then, so I as well as the love of my life at the time, won't have to worry while trying to create a family. Thank you so much to all the mamas out there fir giving me hope!

    Okay blogland I have to go now! Promise a detailed post soon! :)
    Love*Hugs* and baby dust*,

    -Kira



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment