Hi everyone!

I have missed you all a great deal, but I have been reading so you can't be mad at me ^.^
I have been back in Chicago for a month now and I HATE IT!!! I want to go back home to LA so bad. So happy to hear about Jeff and Kevin! Congratulate my favorite boys on their BFP!! It was actually Kevin who pursued me to write today! The very day I need to get ready for my 22ND BIRTHDAY BAR CRAWL!!! I'm not really excited at all, I just want to look the part.

So I think I will just give you all some bullet points to keep you updated on my life. (lolz that made me sound so self absorbed)

  • Semester in LA was great! I had the chance to meet so many awesome people. I networked my ass off! I came across a lot of big wigs that I still keep in touch with to this very day! H.a.rry P.o.t.ter was one of my mock media final projects. I took the initiative and got in touch with the president of marketing for the film! My instructor was amazed and she was very helpful, her assistant was a dream for helping me out.


  • I met Q.ueen La.tifah working out in Beverly Hills, I have pictures with a popular chick from that show "T.he H.ills" and I would have had the chance to go to MY father (I Wish) Prince's house but I was too hung over, from partying with my new friend N. She's an (Insert big modeling agency name) model. She knows a lot of cool people. The thing I love about her is we truly are kindred spirits. We are alike down to a T but come from kind of different backgrounds. I would have never got to know her If I didn't literally hate her at first. I thought she was one of the most obnoxious little twats I had ever came across (I told her this to her face). It turns out I as well as my entire class was wrong. She is such a loving, caring, beautiful inside and out, nurturing, smart, energetic, amazing person. I truly love her, for her. (I told her this too)


  • I finally rid myself of that disease that plagued me for the better half of my adult life....S! I'm so happy that I took this Semester with her, it helped me realize even more that I would be perfectly fine without her. She was what we call a "user". I was out and about in LA with a fabulous new person that I could see being a good friend and god mother to my children one day...Lolz getting a head of myself again huh? We also still keep in touch today. We'll call her N on this blog. (She won't really be discussed a lot.)


  • I have started my new internship that has an 85% retention rate for its interns. I was calling the epic fail company dream co. when that shit doesn't even compare to where I am now! This place is actually DREAM CO. MAX!! They don't have me shredding papers all day, or filling vending machines. They have me working on big time clients and going to meet with reps and I even participate on the company soft-ball team!! My supervisor is at least 5 years older than I am, but we are like long lost bff's. We hang out outside of work and talk about life in general like we have known each other for years. She really is a genuine, wonderful person. We both cry reading books and have a gay male bff. We are both as awkward as can be, but we are awkward together. Haha

  • DREAM CO. MAX also has no problem with looking into opportunities for me in Cali after I am done with this internship. (Note the ticker at the top because Im moving either way!) Its over a month so its basically training for future employees. They only pick interns that they know can thrive and be productive in their company working environment! I'm looking forward to getting back to them after I graduate!

  • GRADUATE???Why yes I'd love some! This girl right here will be graduating in DECEMBER 2011! Still class of 2011 like I am supposed to and I might visit Chicago to walk the stage in May, WITH HONORS! (Cum Laude)

  • Tomorrow is my actual day of birth. The girls from DREAM CO. MAX are taking me on a Yacht with them but I will be Bar Crawling tonight with some old friends. I'm not really excited about my birthday because I feel like Im not on track. Like im behind the hurdles that I was supposed to have already jumped over. Why do I feel so left behind? Everybody else I know has either failed and had children young and are working little part time jobs just to get by, when I am a 3.5 GPA student, with a sweet internship/potential job opportunity and graduating with a BA soon! Why do I feel so left behind?

I need to get ready for my shit-show today. So see you all again soon! Leave questions if you want to know more about something I've bulleted today. So I'll know what to write about when I get back to you all!

In the meantime enjoy these pictures!

Sending Love, Hugs and Baby Dust

-Kira




I love Kevin Bacon!
The living room of the house I rented with "She who shall not be named"
Angels and Kings LA!
That chick from that show! (Not naming her or the show)
My beautiful LA wardrobe!

4 comments:

Wegan said...

Loving the update, you go girl for doing SO well! Thats awesome you met 'her' ;) & this N character sounds very interesting. She into girls? Keep us updated pretty one,

M x

Kira said...

Emailing you!

Jeff and Kevin said...

Late getting to this post but things sound like they are going your way Kira!
Keep us posted!
K

Kira said...

Yes they are! More to come promise. I just need some time to write :) I know things are going your way "dad"!! I really am so excited! Please send a PO box # to my email. I want to send you two something wonderful!

Post a Comment