Hi my lovely bloggies!
I have returned to update you all further on whats been going on. I will not leave you bullet points this time. Yay me right? A full post seems appropriate now that I have a "weekends off" gig.
Loving the internship with Dream Co. Max! This place still has me in aw every time I walk in to the office. The perks are okay and all but the environment is just amazing. I would love to have an office like this to come into every morning. The people are incredible and treat me not like an intern, but a friend as well. If Chicago was still lovely in my eyes I would have no problem staying on board with the Chicago division of Dream Co. Max. They are truly incredible! Now, how do I convince an entire office to move to LA?
An "OMG this is destiny" moment happened for me recently. The head of HR for the LA office of DREAM Co. Max stopped into our office for a few days. I actually met with the head of HR for the LA office!! Im still in shock, as you can see. We had a nice 30 minute chat and BOOM!, She invites me out to the LA office to meet and greet everyone. She also had no problem inviting me to keep in touch in person and over Link.edIn!!! Needless to say, I took her up on that offer for the following Friday! She had no problem obliging, until stupid Chicago decided it wanted to have a really bad storm. My flight was cancelled. Good thing is she emailed me back to reschedule our LA office meet and greet. That was because all our offices closed at 1pm, and nobody would really be there to meet me. Thats a good sign right?
It is no secret that I love gay men! They are like babies to me, they are so cute and I have always wanted one of my own. For about 6 1/2 years now I have been bff's with my Gaby (gay baby) Rickee. Since high school we have done nothing but love and irritate each other :) but no matter what I still love him like he was my own sister. I trust his judgement, and he keeps me grounded when I feel like I floating away in the airspace of life. Rickee helped me through my downfall (known as S to this blog) and is still here for my comeback. He reminds me to be grateful for all I have accomplished. I hope I do the same for him. Walking through the hall of my office building he told me "Kira, you are so blessed!" That's when I finally felt as if I was breaking ground on building the life I want for myself. I'm loving my Rickee so much <3 July 14th, I leave for that LA office visit, if the head of HR for LA confirms that its ok for her. If not that will be fine.....because I will be seeing my N!!! Im so excited, NO, beyond excited! Thats how I know this means trouble for me.
Whelp I hoped you enjoyed this little taste of a post. I will be back for more soon. I promise :)
-Kira
Update on Fertility Equality – We did it!
3 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment