I have started my LAST semester of college!!!

Needless to say my life seems more miserable than when I started. I've lost the love of my life because she doesn't want to be labeled 0.o...whatever that means. After my semester in LA I've been dying to go back home (thats what I call LA now). I have truly hated being in Chicago every minute. I have minimal "friends" here because I spent all of my time with S thinking I didn't need anyone else to hang out with. Besides my bff Rickee I am alone when it comes to the amount of real friends I have. Lets get this straight before I go on that this is not a pity post just more of a self assessment of what my life has morphed into now.

I know when I go home that I will have new friends there from my semester there and that I will have a fresh start at finding someone to love and love me back. I just wish my new life would START already. I know a lot of people graduate and complain about bills, work, blah blah blah but I can't wait to be able to start real life. This college stuff is pretty boring after having a taste of the real world when I had that internship with the multi billion dollar company. Mega company told me to look them up when I'm free from school and my end of internship assessment was an A. I'm hoping things turn out good with an offer from them in LA (fingers crossed).

Well time to head to another boring class....

Hugs & Love,

Kira

0 comments:

Post a Comment