Hey,

It's been a loooong time, I know. Crazy how much has changed and hasn't changed with time. I am back to looking for another job. Have had a bunch of great interviews but haven't heard back just yet. I made it to the third round of a job I really want so cross your fingers. Crazy how I moved from LA to this really cool apartment in Chicago near the beach...if only I could move this apartment near the beach in Santa Monica, CA. Darla and I are pretty cozy here in Chicago since we are now in the Fall season. I find myself doing nothing but applying to jobs online and watching TV/YouTube. Boring I know, but I started seeing someone who is the sweetest (before you say I told you so) I'm trying to take it as slow as possible, made it all the way to four dates! Maybe this girl is finally it, I have to hold on to hope these days.

Well, have to go get ready for the fourth date, promise to update later!



Kira

1 comments:

Finch and Wren said...

Fingers crossed for everything positive to open up for you!

Post a Comment