Hi lovies,

There are a ton of things going on right now that I want to share. I will start at Halloween! A holiday where you get to dress up and eat candy? Oh yes I'm ALL about that...usually. This year I was more of a MIT (Mom In Training).
My nieces are my life, I enjoy every minute spent with them and they get me ready for motherhood in the process. Kimmy is the oldest of the three "princess nieces", at 4 years old I find her to be better company than most adults. A lot of people ask if she's my daughter because we look so much alike, other people walk up to me just to tell me how well mannered or advanced she is. Of course I let them know she's my niece, sometimes. Kimmy always has something funny or insightful to say. Here is a little glimpse into what makes me smile so hard when she's around:

[In the D.isney Store]

Me: "Kimmy, What princess do you want to be for Halloween?"

Kimmy: [Ignores me as she explores the princess section.] "Oooh Snow White!"

Me: "Okay let's try this one on!"

Kimmy: "Tia this is so pretty BUT I think she needs a red headband!"

[I turn around to see a wall of D.isney princess headbands. Snow White's was right behind me.]

Me: "Okay, grab it!"

Needless to say I ended up spending over $150 dollars over the weekend. Kimmy and I went to see the movie Puss In Boots Sunday. Then went trick or treating at Navy Pier. I loved it because she could show off her costume without wearing her coat (I hate Chicago weather). She really enjoyed it and spotted Build A Bear in the process, yes she made a Hello Kitty bear. After that we made our way through the rest of the pier, until the ice cream shop stopped her right in her tracks, yes she had a kiddie scoop. In the end she got everything she wanted. She showed off everything to her cousin when she returned home and made sure she gave away all of the candy she racked up. Now I leave you with pictures of Princess Kimmy.

2 comments:

YiN! said...

Aww she looks so adorable in her Snow White costume!

Kira said...

Thank you Yin! She begged to be a princess I loved it too. The Disney Store always has the best version of Princess costumes. I love going all out for my princess on Halloween. Too bad her dad (my brother) left the costume at her aunts house. -.-

Post a Comment