Just let me say, I am thankful for the many blessings in my life. I am more than thankful for my best guy friends, especially my rational bff Rickee.

Last night was the best night for me so far. My boys, who have all been through some horrible break ups or having to leave sleezy women alone helped so much. I totally trust their judgement. I need peace is basically what they told me. I have to now focus on me and my goals that I want for me. That's where I can to the conclusion that I can not go back and be what she wants me to be. I would rather throw six years away than spend the rest of my life hurting.

I was abruptly let go from my internship for moping around and not doing anything. Luckily, I made more than the 150 hours I needed to gain my credits I needed. I was working 9-5 when I was only supposed to do 2 hours a day. They made me do more little manual labor jobs than let me actually learn some of what they did. Everything was confidential or everybody was too busy. I won't complain it was fun while it lasted. Now I'm moving on to a new venture with a big media company. Hopefully it won't be as cliquey as "DreamCo".

Now I have to focus on me and get back to the positive. I can no longer waste my time and resources on people who are not worth it. Welcome to the new me! I'm thinking of making my blog private to invited readers only. Email or leave a comment if you want on this list.
-Kira




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment